Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley sport sunglasses only a handful of iron products

Tribes of contention is this group of large quantities of food, according to my estimation inside the storage of food sufficient to tens of thousands of people eat a year or so, which also can explain the reason why they help so killing in accordance with time low production levels, so much food is a huge treasure.
Search for something not found anything special, I went back to the hall and start addressing those corpses of those dead bodies did not have any valuable thing, is also very primitive weapons, bronze, only a handful of iron products, and most have been rot only two look like the leaders and the general body of corpses some merit, who has some dark green gem, one of the arms is hidden one looks very delicate Yuhe.
Only from the outside looks seamless Yu He has two two huge glowing pearl, almost the size of a fist, when I opened Yuhe emit strong light, so I had closed his eyes waiting for me adapted this light, I am aghast to find two The former I understand that this is a set of axes France, and the martial art is handed down from the Great God Pan Gu.
The latter's has to display their skills specific performance, but only by virtue of these, I did not learn of these two sets of skills, so that this two Now before I began to doubt the judgment of the Battle of the reasons for the two groups of people, perhaps,oakley sport sunglasses, the fight between them is two magical will be the Shook his head doubtfully, I withdrew from the shrine back to the disk ancient city with a white rest of the time I took all the spirit on the above study that the two stars to be named with the corresponding internal organs Heart, My Pa the power of the sword But, even if I was able to completely mimic the entire ax, still can not become a formal one skill students in the skills table, but I'd not care, as long as I know how to display business, which significantly is not displayed. Like the fight ingenuity in the real world can also be applied in the game world, only in general when the face of powerful skills, wrestling skills

No comments:

Post a Comment